WE'RE BACK BABY!
Hello dear yoga friends,
It has been a while, 83 days (to be exact) since the closure of Yoga Fix due to COVID-19 but we are happy to say we are R E A D Y to party! I mean... Yoga!
We have been keeping busy with Virtual Classes but we sure are chomping at the bit to be back in our beautiful space.
We hope to see you all soon, please have a good and proper read of our government guided guidelines to be able to operate safely face to face again.
If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to email back and we will get back to asap.
Bookings are now available to get your yoga IN REAL LIFE
(and virtual if that is your jam)
Fitness Passport is NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 10th JULY 2020
If you wish to practice before this date, please click below to purchase a month pass if you wish to come more than twice a week or casual visits.
COVID Client Check list - Please read thoroughly
Upon returning to the studio (when you do eventually) we require the following of you as on of our VIP clients:
1) Book your classes and turn on your alerts.
2) Update and sign a waiver.
3) Comply with 1.5m social distancing.
4) Minimise use of communal facilities (Come dressed for your yoga class)
5) BYO Yoga Mat – place on marked area only.
· Please wait for class to start on your mat, do not walk about the studio.
· Clean your yoga mat at home after each use.
6) BYO FULL Water & Towel to all classes (kitchen facilities are off limits)
No towel = no practice
7) Additional props: If you required, please use and place in designated cleaning area after class.
· Bolsters – we will use bolsters for 4 x classes ONLY.
· When directed to: Take bolster and cover before class, after class strip and put in laundry basket
8) Use hand sanitiser provided before and after class.
9) Stay home if you are unwell.
10) Respect our cancellation time-frame to avoid penalty fee.
With social distancing rules, we can host 13 yogi’s including the instructor.
You will notice on the Mind Body App that there is bookings for VIRTUAL and STUDIO.
Please take your time when booking classes if you are on the Unlimited Studio Membership or have FPP, you will be able to book both so please check carefully which ones you want to attend before booking.
Class start times have changed, please check and add to your diary.
Before each class, you will be required to fill in and sign a COVID-19 Health Questionnaire.
We will not accept clients who present with the following symptoms, which are known to COVID-19 but also in general, we prefer only healthy humans so that we all stay healthy humans.
We are so looking forward to bumping elbows with you in real life soon!
Liz & Y.F.M Crew x